Saturday, April 28, 2012

On to Wingspan

 April has flown by, and it is time for the Wingspan class to start at yahoogroups. It looks like a nice group, and I hope you will come join. 
 What have I been working on? Well, this is called "Mostly Harmless," named by PamsterG at Ravelry, who has also been testing the pattern for me. It is a great saw-tooth edged scarf, and a lot of fun to loom. 
The first photo shows "Mostly Harmless" in worsted weight, the second in fingering. Both were loomed on the 1/2 inch CinDwood loom, using about 64 pegs. The great thing about this pattern is that it will adapt to any gauge loom, and any weight yarn. For the worsted weight, I used Crazy Zauberball in Rich Jewels held with a strand of Knit Picks' Pallette in Cream. For the fingering, I used Knit Picks' Chroma Fingering in Guppy. 


Loom Knit Shawls: From Simple to Sublime $12.00 US 

Blooming Loom: Colorful Patterns for Loom Knitters $12.00 US

Copyright 2012 by Invisible Loom, Renee Van Hoy. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.