Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tea on Tuesday

 No time for tea today! We have a holiday dinner tomorrow night, and a very large chocolate mocha honey cake is in the oven, a pizza on the way home with my husband. I do have a few more shawl photos to share with you. The first photo shows the Peaceful Day shawl blocking. After it blocked, I added a little crocheted ruffle to it in a contrasting purple.
The second photo shows the Fareose shaped shawl on the loom. It is coming along very nicely, although I banged my head on the wall pretty well over this one. I think it will be a lovely shawl now, and it is the last pattern to be written for the shawl project. A little more testing on the small ruffled shawl, and then editing and photos - and finally patterns! 
Thank you to all of you who have sent me such wonderful, encouraging notes about the shawls. It keeps me working hard ☺
Copyright 2011 by Invisible Loom and Craft, Renee Van Hoy, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. more stunners Renee, so looking forward to reading your incredible patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment.