Tuesday, December 28, 2010

To end 2010 with a smile, I have the pattern for this sweet beret to give you. The "Everyday Beret" is simple, beautiful and easy to wear. It can be made on any round or adjustable loom with multiples of 5 plus 1 pegs. Yarn is also flexible, from dk to chunky weight, although the lace shows best in dk and worsted weight.

As always, if you need a plain text version of the pattern, please let me know and I will send you one. The large print pdf is over at Ravelry: Everyday Beret $3.50 US. Please let me know how you like this little Beret. I think it is a fun way to take advantage of loom knit stitches to shape a beret.
Copyright 2010 by Invisible Loom and Craft, Renee Van Hoy. All Rights Reserved. Personal Use Only.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas week Renee, another stunner, this beret is really beautiful and your daughter looks beautiful as always.
    Hope the new year brings you nothing but joy
    ((( hugs )))
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this but as usual I am terrified...
    I so wish that we lived closer so that we could loom together!
    Wishing you the most wonderful of New Year's!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet little hat! I am just recently diagnosed with low vision due to Macular Degeneration. I am just learning to knit. A friend has been encouraging me to try loom knitting. I am going on payday to Walmart to see if I can find some looms. Might give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment.