Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Loom-a-long

December is here! I hope you can come join me for the Ravelry loom-a-long. We are looming, the Poppy Neckerchief (now you know why I have been testing it in so many yarns and gauges.) This is a fun and fast knit, that makes a wonderful gift.
You can make it on a 1/2 inch gauge or 3/4 inch (like a blue or red Knifty Knitter) using about 1 skein of yarn (125 yards) in DK, Worsted or Chunky weight, wool or acrylic. The pattern is free at Raverly. If you need a plain text version, or can't get the Ravelry pdf, please let me know and I will send you the pattern.
Hope you will come and join the Loom-a-long!
Copyright 2010 by Invisible Loom and Craft, Renee Van Hoy. All Rights Reserved. Personal Use Only.

1 comment:

  1. I have a present to make for a lady who would absolutely love this Renee so going to try and join in with the KAL because I planned on starting it at the end of next week, a quick knit that doesnt take up yards and yards of yarn - perfect :)
    Wont sign up until next week till I know for sure I am definitely going to have time to make one. Hope that is ok.
    Huge hugs
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment.