Thursday, October 15, 2009

Looming for Fall










My husband is overwhelmed with taking over "mom" duties, and has not gotten out the 3 large bins of Halloween decorations we usually put out on October 1st. So, I have taken the hints from the Loom Class group at Yahoo , Loom-a-Long group on Ravelry, and Markman Loom group at Yahoo, and have loomed our decorations. From Loom Class, a darling black cat; from Loom-a-long, several patterns have been offered for pumpkins; and from Lynn Markman, an apple and apple basket pattern. I went on from there to make tea cozies in the pumpkin and apple themes. If only I had more orange yarn!!! I also ran out of fiber fill, but, I find that stash yarn (the ones I know I will never use) makes a good filling for little creations. Hope to add photos soon - still waiting for my replacement camera card reader. But you can find some of the pumpkins at the groups listed, and also at this blog: madebytelaine.blogspot.com/ She has a lovely blog to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.